Lutron’s flagship whole-home solution debuts with new processor, groundbreaking technology, and expanded capabilities to ensure dealers’ continued growth and success
HomeWorks by Lutron is the premier lighting and shading control solution for luxury homes — and has been for decades. The next generation has arrived. Lutron is pleased to announce the launch of the HomeWorks QSX processor. This next generation HomeWorks system brings HomeWorks QS wired, wireless, and Ketra together into a single system, making HomeWorks easier to design, install, activate, program, and service.
“The new HomeWorks platform sums up the ‘Lutron Difference.’ It’s a game-changing addition to our portfolio of products and solutions,” says Sam Chambers, Senior Director-Residential Systems, at Lutron. “The investments that Lutron is making in innovations to ensure continued integrator success have never been greater.”
Integrators will enjoy numerous system benefits, including:
- Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
- Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices, in addition to Ketra light sources (through the addition of a Clear Connect Gateway)
- Always up to date – your customers will have the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
- Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
- Streamlines upgrades from existing HomeWorks QS systems by carrying databases forward
Lutron is also launching Native Ketra integration with Clear Connect Gateway – Type X, which streamlines the design, activation, programming and support of Ketra in a HomeWorks system.
- The new Clear Connect Gateway incorporates up to 200 Ketra devices into a HomeWorks system using Clear Connect – Type X wireless technology.
- Simplifies and streamlines the installation and programming of Ketra in a HomeWorks system, making it easier than ever to deliver the highest-quality light in the home.
- Every component is integrated by design and programming is completed with a single tool – HomeWorks Designer 16.0.
Advanced LED lighting control
- Be prepared for every job with new Lutron dimmers with LED+™ technology. LED+ technology eliminates the guesswork of pairing the right dimmer with the right fixture. Ensuring integrators will be prepared for every job with this one-size-fits-all dimmer.
- LED+ technology is the simplest way to deliver high-quality LED dimming because it combines multiple lighting control technologies into a single device.
- RTISS: In-wall solutions now include specification grade performance, making this the most flexible, highest performance in-wall lighting control on the market.
- High Wattage DIN module completes the DIN offering by providing a full circuit dimming solution.
- RTISS-ICM™ withstands the most severe electrical stresses: LED in-rush, bulb blowout, and short circuit.
“We’ve made our largest ever innovation investment in HomeWorks,” says Chambers. “Lutron is setting the stage for the next decade of integrator success with this new lineup of products. There’s never been a better time to be part of the Lutron family.”
About Lutron Electronics(www.lutron.com)
Founded in 1961, lighting and shading control leader Lutron Electronics is headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania. From dimmers for the home, to smart lighting management systems for entire buildings, the company offers more than 15,000 products, sold in more than 100 countries. In the US alone, Lutron products save an estimated 10 billion kWh of electricity, or approximately $1 billion in utility costs per year. The company’s early inventions- including the first solid-state electronic dimmer invented by Lutron’s founder, Joel Spira-are now at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, DC.